Approximately 4,269 sq. ft. air conditioned space, 652 sq. ft. 3 car garage, 40 sq. ft. porte cochere, 126 Sq. ft. covered front porch, & 178 sq. ft. covered patio with outdoor fireplace and gas grille for a total of 5262 sq. ft. under roof.
9140 Vintage Oaks is on lot 7, block 8/8135 of The Bordeaux of Lake Highlands Dallas development.
Click the image(s) below to enlarge.
Upgraded features that are not typically available in homes currently for sale in Bordeaux of Lake Highlands
- 4,269 S.F is the largest home available for sale in the development.
- Split Stairway
- 3 Studys (One office for each spouse downstairs & additional tech center/study upstairs)
- KichenAid Upgrade Appliance Package Including Built-in Refrigerator
- 2 Wet Bars (upstairs/downstairs)
- More living areas (family room, game room, card room, & media center.
- Larger bedrooms.
- Private bath for each bedroom
- Master Bath features oversized shower with multiple shower heads
- Master Bath features ceramic tile to ceiling & on ceiling of oversized shower
- Upgrade plumbing fixtures (Wide spread faucets in all bathrooms)
- Larger utility room with sink.
- Mud Room with stained Red Oak Seat.
- Larger Master Closet with Shoe Racks, Chrome Rods & Shelf Supports
- Cedar Tongue & Groove ceiling on Front Porch
- Rear patio features outdoor Fireplace & Built in Gas Grille
- Formal Study has Shaker style paneling
- Ceilings in all rooms/halls are minimum 10’ tall versus 8’ to 9’ in competitors homes.
- Showers each have shampoo niches with ceramic tile accents.
- Upgrade insulation – Up to R-45 on flat ceilings
- State of Art Energy Efficiency construction.
- Wired for leading edge Technology/Security features.
- $5,000 Authentic cast stone mantle.
- 3 Car Garage
- Classical Stone front elevation typical of traditional eastern Dallas neighborhoods
- Transitional interior design blending traditional with clean, contemporary lines
Lot size approximately 65’ x 115’